Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Danny The Champion Of The World By Roald Dahl

Danny the Champion of the WorldPublished: Puffin
Genre: Middle Grade
Source: Hand me down
Page Count: 205
Rating: 

BUY THE BOOK                 GOODREADS


Synopsis:
Danny's dad had a secret, but now the secret's out and it's going to lead Danny on the adventure of a lifetime.

My Thoughts:
I LOVE ROALD DAHL SO MUCH IT HURTS!! His books are so full of... wit.

I loved the father and son relationship. His father didn't treat him like a nine year old (like he is), but more like an adult. He wasn't much like a normal father, he didn't act like a dad, but he was a father. He treated Danny like a true friend. And that was beautiful.

Danny was very mature for his age. Not mature enough to be unbelieveable or annoying, but mature enough to still be nine.

RE-readability:
I might, I don't like rereading a lot. So that doesn't mean I didn't like the book, I just don't find a need.

Recommend To:
Everyone! Nobody is too old for Roald Dahl!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment