Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Brian's Return

Brian's Return (Brian's Saga, #4)By Gary Paulsen
Published By: Laurel Leaf Library
Genre: MG/YA
Source: Bought
Rating: 
3 out of 5



Summary:
As millions of readers of Hatchet, The River, and Brian's Winter know, Brian Robeson survived alone in the wilderness by finding solutions to extraordinary challenges. But now that's he's back in civilization, he can't find a way to make sense of high school life. He feels disconnected, more isolated than he did alone in the North. The only answer is to return-to " go back in" -for only in the wilderness can Brian discover his true path in life, and where he belongs.


My Thoughts:

Why I Liked The First One Better:
The first book, Hatchet, had a lot more neediness, or excitement. Brian's Return was different since he was goinback to the forest. He knew much more about the forest and he had more experience.Even though the neediness and excitement of the first book wasn't there, that didn't make me not enjoy the book.

So....
I will still continue on with the series.

Something I Liked About This Book:
I remember that after the first book, I was like WHAT? And I wanted to know more about what happened after the ending! Thank goodness they talked about that in the second book.

Re-readability: 
Not big....

Recommend To:
People who enjoyed the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment