Thursday, June 9, 2016

Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark

Kingdom Keepers: Disney After DarkBy Ridley Pearson
Published By: Hyperion
Genre: Young Adult/ Fantasy
# Of Pages: 336
Source: Bought
Buy The Book   Goodreads

Synopsis:
In this fantastical thriller, five young teens tapped as models for theme park "guides" find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside its walls.

Reaction Upon Finishing;

WHERE IS THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES?!?!?

Thoughts:
I can not explain how much I love this book!! First the characters; I will admit I did not really like Charlene (one of the five teens) in the beginning. But towards the end, I was finally liking her and in the second book, oh my, she's awesome! But my review for the second book is for another time. I think my favorite character would have to be Amanda. She just kicks so much butt!

I'm sorry my synopsis is so small and doesn't give much insight on the book, but that's because this book is SO much cooler when you read without knowing a thing. It is!


My Rating:


Rereadability:
I feel like the other books will keep me occupied!

Giphable:
movie fun excited running the lord of the rings

No comments:

Post a Comment