Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Spoilers

        Bad Internet spoilers spoiler alert youtube college humor    




            Spoilers is one thing that can make everyone mad. Maybe mad is an understatement, I get FURIOUS!! But what makes a spoiler.

            There are obvious spoilers; we have all experienced it before. Most of us have even done it before! Before you start justifying yourself, I know, accidents happen. Some are intentional spoilers, some are careless spoilers.

             But I don't want to talk about those; I want to talk about areas that we don't all agree are spoilers.


                     FAMOUS BOOKS
             I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who hasn't read The Hunger Games Trilogy, so I know I have to be REALLY careful online. But when I DO get spoiled I don't know if I should be mad at the person who spoiled me. The person posted something online and didn't know there was someone out there who still hasn't read the trilogy. But again, what if someone is late (like me) or if someone is from a younger generation?
                     PLOT TWISTS
            Sometimes I read reviews where the reviewer goes, MIND BLOWN! Or, BIG TWIST AT THE END! I don't know if I'm the only one but when I hear that about a book, I'm waiting to be BLOWN AWAY, but because I'm waiting for it, I don't get BLOWN AWAY!



                    SHELVING ON GOODREADS
              Now this have never happened to me, but my friend who was about to read a contemporary and checked Goodreads. She looked at Shelving and someone had put the book in her Paranormal shelf. When my friend read the book, she found out that the big TWIST of the story is that the main character is paranormal.



So, what are your opinions? What books have you guys been spoiled on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment